Re: Saving file with fish:// protocol

Dotan Cohen wrote:

About a week ago I discovered the great fish protocol supproted by
Konquerer right here on this list. When I open a file for editing, it
appears that I can save it only if I close the editor. Otherwise,
clicking Save in the editer (Bluefish in this case) just saves over
the temp file. Is there a way that I can save the file without closing
the editor? Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://music-liriks.com/

I think that's just how KDE has been setup, I could be wrong.

Out of curiousity, what's so good about the fish protocol? I know little about it.