Re: How to disable or remove Up2date for good

William Hooper wrote:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

You dont expect me to search bugzilla to help users who dont read, do
you?

If you are going to repeatedly jump into threads and post "file a bug"
yes.

I am doing much more than that.

Not in this thread.

Please search the archives

You first post to this thread consisted of "please file a bug report about this then. It probably isnt functional in fedora".

Hi All,

ok, I'll steal my thread back..hehe...um, after doing the chkconfig --levels 2345 rhnsd off command, I still get the twirling, annoying red ! ball at the bottom right of my screen. Was hoping that wouldn't be so. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.