Re: How to disable or remove Up2date for good

Kam Leo wrote:

On 4/19/05, Mark Sargent <powderkeg snow email ne jp> wrote:

William Hooper wrote:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

You dont expect me to search bugzilla to help users who dont read, do
you?

If you are going to repeatedly jump into threads and post "file a bug"
yes.

I am doing much more than that.

Not in this thread.

Please search the archives

You first post to this thread consisted of "please file a bug report about
this then. It probably isnt functional in fedora".

Hi All,

ok, I'll steal my thread back..hehe...um, after doing the chkconfig
--levels 2345 rhnsd off command, I still get the twirling, annoying red
! ball at the bottom right of my screen. Was hoping that wouldn't be so.
Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

Right-click the icon and select "Exit".

Hi All,

ah, doh..yep, knew that..I'm meaning so it doesn't appear every time at boot..cheers.

Mark Sargent.