SICK OF STUPID OWNERSHIP RULES!!

I am so sick of these stupid bloody ownership rules!

All I want to do is share a FAT32 drive over the local
network and allow anyone to read/write it!

I don't care or want to know about GIDs and UIDs or
any IDs, just put the thing out there for everyone.

Man this is annoying.  And I don't have time to read
through pages of stupid blood man pages either!

HELP!

Regards......KEv :(

http://au.movies.yahoo.com