Re: wot no rescue-mode grub?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 03:58:49PM +0100, T. Horsnell wrote:
> I cant find a grub on any of my FCn install CDs when
> I drop into rescue mode. Is this deliberate? Gloom...

Do what the rescue mode prompts suggests: have it mount all your file
systems and then use
  chroot /mnt/sysimage
to get into the Fedora Core system. Then all the utilities in your
system are available just as if you had booted the system from harddisk
in single user mode. Use grub-install to reinstall grub, or whatever you
wanted to do.

David Jansen