Re: [FC3] Problem with pear DB and mysql in new php 4.3.11-2.4 ?

Solved,
this version of pear broke the "persistent" option in mysql.
You need to manually set the persistent option when conecting

HTH
Oliver

Oliver Schulze L. wrote:

Hi,
I just upgraded to php 4.3.11-2.4 in FC3 because of the security problem in php.

But now, I got an error in pear DB::

I connect normally with DB->connect() but when I do my first query,
I got the error: "no database selected"

This was working yesterday, anyone else is having this issue?

Thanks
Oliver

-- Oliver Schulze L. <oliver samera com py>