db3

Hello,

I try to follow some tutorials that requires to have "db3" installed
instaed of "db". It's about creating pam virtual users for vsftpd. All
tutorials I saw told to use "db3_load" instead of simple "db_load" when
generating the user db-file.

I made a yum search and I found no db3 package. Would you help me to
find it? Or would you know if vsftpd is nowcompatible with all berkeley
dbs? (the tutorial uses vsftpd 1.x, wich is really an old one...)

--
Get a fully managed dedicated server for €200/month ($257/month)
No time limit for taking care of your server.