32-bit Perl for Fedora x86_64?

Hi,

I'm currently installing some x86_64 bit servers with our web
application and have hit a nasty problem. We have a compiled 32-bit
Perl library (from a third party vendor) and it won't work with the
64-bit version of Perl that comes with Fedora x86_64.

I've emailed the vendor about it, and they suggested we install a
32-bit version of Perl in addition to the 64-bit version. Is there an
RPM of this that will run on Fedora x86_64 or will I have to compile
it myself?

Regards,

-- Alex