kylix with kernel 2.6.11

Kiss Gábor kissg at dataminer.hu
Thu Apr 21 09:13:17 UTC 2005

Hi Craig,

my crazy window+font+crash problem with fc3 and kylix3 is resolved. The
simply solution of this terrible thing was the LANG language settings. My
entry is on my computer LANG=hu_HU.UTF8. It is good for me. But the kylix3
is working with only en_US or es_GB entries. I wrote this new language, and
'export' settings in my kylixpath file. Thats all.
The next problem is the same as yours. When I run or debug my project, the
kylix hang up. Other things: I can't never exit properly from kylix. The
windows are closed, but the processes from kylix stay in the memory.

Gábor