Re: 3 questions :)

Touriste wrote:
I have 3 questions at this time :

1) Why FC does not boot normally if a usb key is plug before grub's screen ?

Probably your computer's BIOS is set to boot from USB before hard disk.

2) What means "smp" ? And what is the difference with the "non-smp" ?

Symmetric Multiprocessor. An SMP kernel is set up to be able to use multiple CPUs if you have them. A regular kernel will use only one CPU.

3) When I listen to music (xmms, vlc, helix...) it is very bad quality. I mean there is noise, as if the output level was abnormal. When i use a volume normalizer filter it stops the noise but it is not pretty good to listen because the music go over the lyrics, there are a lot of variations and it is unbearable.

Try muting all other channels in your audio mixer and see if one stops the noise.

Paul.