Re: Postgresql + php problem.

Livhu Tshisikule wrote:

My apology, this is not Fedora specific. I have been surfing for some time without finding a solution. I have installed phpPgadmin, php, apache and Postgresql. following the instructions for them to work together.

I am getting the following error "Your php installation does not support Postgresql". I configure php with the option --with-pgsql. Please Help I need this to work like yesterday.

PHP on Fedora comes with pgsql support "out of the box" (install the php-pgsql package). Why are you making life harder for yourself by trying to rebuild it?

Paul.