Re: Mail Scanner for Postfix on Fc3

Ankush Grover schrieb:
Hey Friends,

 I have configured a Mail Server for my company  Postfix +Dovecot+Spam
Assassin+Clamav+Squirrelmail .

I tried to install Mail Scanner as i know it is a very good utility
but the mail scanner is giving some errors.
<...>
I think it works with sendmail only or does it works with postfix.

Have you read the mailscanner documentation? E.g. the config option "MTA ="

or

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/381.html

maybe some points into the right direction.

Regards

Götz Reinicke
--
Götz Reinicke