Re: Printer configuration - HP 3550

Tim Waugh wrote:
On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 11:46:35PM -0700, John Wendel wrote:

I'm having no luck setting up an HP 3550 color laserjet. This is a cheap P.O.S. that doesn't support postscript, so it needs to use a rasterizer, like ghostscript.

I ran the printer configuration utility and didn't find HP 3550 in the list of printers, bad sign.

It is there, at least in the foomatic update it is.  No need to
install a separate PPD for this printer.

Tim.
*/

Thanks, just got the foomatic update yesterday. I'll retry the printer installation as soon as I get to work.

Regards,

John