Re: Local repository

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 11:48 +0200, Sasa Stupar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am going to make local repository for fedora updates and extras and I am
> wondering what is the best tool for it: rsync or wget.
It depends on the remote server you are trying to mirror.

If it provides rsync-access, then rsync probably is the preferable
choice.

If it doesn't provide rsync-access, then other tools like wget, lftp,
curl or other tools (there are plenty of them, all have pros and cons)
are possible escapes.

Ralf