What's the best way to make an update cd for FC3?

I was looking at the process for updating the FC3 distro cds: http://fedoranews.org/contributors/gene_czarcinski/update_distro/

But that is a lengthy process, esp. as it requires the downloading of approximately 9 ISO files. I'm not sure if I can spare than much bandwidth (and wait so long). So I'm asking: What is the best way to produce an update cd that will update the system afer it has been installed from the normal i386 cds?

Thank you.