Re: Best Newsreader for Fedora

Neal Wilkinson wrote:
What is everyones favorite newsreader? The reader in Thunderbird kept
forgetting my password and Knode downloads headers and won't display
them and then blows up. What is a good newsreader to get?

I will add a vote for pan.

I have found that it works quite well and after some hickups, it seems quite solid.

I find that it is quite good for binaries in almost all cases. It has a problem with some corrupted headers. I have also found the odd binary that I cannot get but I think that is related to the Linux kernel as it only occurs with attachments that have a large number of parts.

--
Robin Laing