Yahoo! Messenger for Unix

I noticed that Yahoo! finally has a Messenger client for Unix/Linux.
I'm running FC3, and I'm unsure which version of their Messenger to
download.  They have clients for Red Hat Linux 6, 7, 8, and 9.  They
also have a Debian version and a FreeBSD version.  I assume I should use
the Red Hat 9 version, but I'm not sure.  Any help?  Thanks!!

--
  Chris Gramer
  cgramer fastmail fm