Re: slow internet connection

hicham wrote:

Hello these last two days, I'm gettin a slow internet connection under FC3
, I've checked /etc/resolv.conf with contains the right DNS ip's , and
/etc/modprobe.conf to disable ipv6
I've tried the connection under windows where the connection is as
fast as it was usually under FC3

any idea how to solve it ?

Are you sure that IPV6 is disabled? I also had to add the line: IPV6_NETWORKING=no

to my /etc/sysconfig/network file to get it *completely* gone.

Steve