Re: add windows entry in grub

On 4/23/05, Touriste <no-reply-gw fcp homelinux org> wrote:

> > title windowsxp
> >       rootnoverify (hdd0,1)
> >       chainloader +1

That entry should have been as follows: -

title forgive me father for I have sinned
    rootnoverify (hdx,y)
    chainloader +1

where 'x' would be the position of the disk, 0 for primary master, 1
for primary slave & so on. from your post I assume you disk is
secondary slave so 'x' would be 3.
and 'y' would be the partition number

VJP

--
Novitiate of the Knife, under the Master of the Sabre of The Holy Llamadieans.
Official Protector of The Llama, Spiritual Leader of The Republic of Loungevania