FC3 as a radio station server?

I am doing a research on how to run my web server as an internet radio station. Which server programs should I look at? I tried ShoutCast on a Win XP machine without a hassle, but I am having troubles figuring out how to install it on my FC3 machine.

Is there a better free program out there? Maybe a GUI one too?

Thanks in advance.

Kurt Budiarto