laptop suspend

Gaspar Bakos gbakos at cfa.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 23 22:43:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

I used to have RH9.0 on an IBM Thinkpad T40, and kernels 2.4.2*. The
laptop suspend was working fine (either to suspend button, or closing
the lid) after the installation, without any extra configuration and
effort.

I recently upgraded to FC3, and have a 2.6.11 kernel. The suspend does
not work. I tried appending apm=on to the grub boot command line, but
no success?

1. Is it possible that the FC provided 2.6.11 kernel is compiled with
APM=no flag?

2. Where can I find the .config file that was used for compiling the
kernel?

Cheers,
Gaspar