Open Source GUI-based Security Monitoring for Fedora?

Hi Folks,

I have been looking for and have yet to find any
organization who has built a GUI based total security
monitoring system -- with modular support and can
be supported by the Linux community?

Not looking for commerical ones of course - but
open-sourced, community supported application.
I am looking at places such as Eclipse, NetBeans,
Qt, Quanta, or KDE -- whatever works.  I do recall
the "old days" where there was something like Etherman,
NetMan, PacketMan, etc -- but sheesh this is 2005 already! :-)

Does anyone know of such a beast?

Kind regards,
~Dan