fedora 3 sending out invalid packets

jludwig wralphie at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 01:18:41 UTC 2005

On Saturday 23 April 2005 07:59 pm, ben morse wrote:
> So is it possible that maybe just samba is broken?  I don't really want
> to do a clean reinstall, I don't have the time.  Is it significant that
> they are invalid?
> -ben

I have seen Wince XP lock up a LAN effectively a Dos attack because of NIC
startup issues.

You could try isolating the machine from the rest of your LAN, but, ????

--
John H Ludwig

Common sense is so rare, why do they call it common!!!

Manual customization of this file is not recommended,
BUT WILL BE DONE!!!