kernel question..

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 24 04:18:46 UTC 2005

kam...

hate to say it...

which is why this is off list... but your suggestion to essentially blow awy
work was totally f*ed up!!

i'm pretty much back.. at least to getting it to a working state.. over time
we'll figure out what we're missing.. but some apps that got toasted weren't
being used.. others that we need, we'll discover and repair...

and i'm not sure where you decided you have the ability to speak for 'the
list'... but keep on, and thanks for the earlier help!

peace...