Re: Dev Tools RPM Names

Hi

Mark Sargent wrote:

Hi All,

with Add/Remove Applications supposively broken, I need to install via YUM. What are the names of the main apps/rpm's that would be installed if I had of installed Development Tools via Add/Remove Applications.? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

Just doing yum groupinstall "Development Tools" would be easier. Read man yum for details

regards
Rahul