Can't make wireless conection to internet

James W Eanes Jr. jweanes at erols.com
Mon Apr 25 02:41:21 UTC 2005

I have a HP ZV5255USlaptop running Windows XP Pro and Fedora Core 3
X86-64. I can connect and use the internet with windows  but not under
Fedora. I used NdisWrapper to get the broadcom chip to work. I can get a
conection to the network. When I try to ping anything on the internet
DNS will resolve the address but then I get 100% packet loss. Using
wavemon it shows alot of activity but I get nothing. I have tried
disabling the firewall but no change. I don't understand what's stopping
the conection.
Jamie