Can't make wireless conection to internet

I have a HP ZV5255USlaptop running Windows XP Pro and Fedora Core 3 X86-64. I can connect and use the internet with windows but not under Fedora. I used NdisWrapper to get the broadcom chip to work. I can get a conection to the network. When I try to ping anything on the internet DNS will resolve the address but then I get 100% packet loss. Using wavemon it shows alot of activity but I get nothing. I have tried disabling the firewall but no change. I don't understand what's stopping the conection.
Jamie