Fwd: Ext3 FS Error

Not sure if this email is actually making it ot the list my apologies
if this shows up several times.

I have two dell 2650's, 3 disk raid 5. Both servers on a frequent
basis gives the following error, only method to get the server back is
to power cycle it. Any suggestions as to what the cause of the error
is:
Ext3-FS error (device:sda2) in start_transaction journal has stopped
According to the raid card the raid5 volume is optimal.

I am running Fedora Core3 on one and Core 2 on the other.