Re: fedora 3 sending out invalid packets

Well if I isolate my machine, what will that do? I still need to access the data on it via samba.
-ben

jludwig wrote:

On Saturday 23 April 2005 07:59 pm, ben morse wrote:

So is it possible that maybe just samba is broken?  I don't really want
to do a clean reinstall, I don't have the time.  Is it significant that
they are invalid?
-ben

I have seen Wince XP lock up a LAN effectively a Dos attack because of NIC startup issues.

You could try isolating the machine from the rest of your LAN, but, ????