help installing Fedora 3

ok people I am very new to Linux Distros but i did manage to install Mandrake Linux 10.1 Community. I am not liking the distro too well due to the fees you have to pay for packages or upgrades on packages....If someone can help me to install FC3 I would be extremely greatful...Thank you all for your help.....

 Jimmy