PCMCIA modem

Hi
I am new to Fedora, which I just installed on my laptop (core 2).
The thing is I can't get any of the modems to work.
One is a Winmodem, so it's natural.
The other one, however, is on a dual XIRCOM card, that the installation recognized only as an Ethernet card.
Can anyone assist me in setting the PCMCIA modem working ?

Thanks
Luis
begin:vcard
fn:Luis Moreira (Eng)
n:Moreira;Luis
org;quoted-printable:Banco Espirito Santo - ACE;Comunica=C3=A7=C3=B5es e Seguran=C3=A7a
adr;quoted-printable;dom:;;R. da Fraternidade Oper=C3=A1ria, 5;Carnaxide;;2799
email;internet:luis moreira esinnovation pt
title:Analista
tel;work:+351 214168288
tel;fax:+351 214168092
tel;cell:+351 964643928
note:Cliente de mail : Mozilla Thunderbird
url:http://www.moreiranet.com
version:2.1
end:vcard