Re: Mouse Configuration

  Alexander> In /etc/X121/xorg.conf:

  Alexander> Section "InputDevice Identifier "Mouse0 Driver "mouse Option     "
  Alexander> "Protocol" "IMPS/2 Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice Option       "
  Alexander> "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 Option "Emulate3Buttons" "yes                "

  Alexander> Additionally executing following command: /usr/X11R6/bin/xmodmap
  Alexander> -e "pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 4 5"

When I do the latter (the xmodmap command), I get this:

xmodmap:  commandline:0:  bad number of buttons, must have 5 instead of 7
xmodmap:  1 error encountered, aborting.

Incidentally, I have this line in there for Protocol, and the mouse works okay (except for the add'l two buttons):

        Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"

Any idea if there's a real difference between that and your line ("IMPS/2")?

--Harlan