Missing Top entries...

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Tue Apr 26 14:52:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

Im observing some weird behaviour: My fedora box is running at 99% cpu
usage (user time), but the offending process does not show up on top.
Could someone tell me an easier way, if any, of finding the process - or
is there perhaps an option I need to provide to top? (Nothing obvious
shows up on the man page).

Cheers,

Dave