FC 3 install. 2 NICs. Which is which?

Hi All,

I'm installing FC3.  My system has 2 network cards.  Both are detected
by the installation, but how do I tell which is which during install?
(I need to assign IPs, etc.)  When I get to the screen that shows the
2 nics, they are listed as ETH0 and ETH1 (of course).  One connects to
the net and the other to my local network.  How do I tell one from the
other at install time?

Thanks,

Mark