Re: FC 3 install. 2 NICs. Which is which?

----- Original Message ----- From: "neidorff" <neidorff gmail com>
To: <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:58 AM
Subject: FC 3 install. 2 NICs. Which is which?

Hi All,

I'm installing FC3. My system has 2 network cards. Both are detected
by the installation, but how do I tell which is which during install? (I need to assign IPs, etc.) When I get to the screen that shows the
2 nics, they are listed as ETH0 and ETH1 (of course). One connects to
the net and the other to my local network. How do I tell one from the
other at install time?

Thanks,

Mark

What does /etc/modules.conf look like?