Re: Installing Windows after Redhat Linux is installed

NDUMISO MKHWANAZI wrote:

Hello

A computer was donated to my wife's school . It has  Redhat
Linux/Fedora preinstalled . How can you install WindowsXP and
OfficeXP,on the computer  as this is what the kids are already familiar
with ?

Thanks,

Ndumi

Hahahah, this is funny. The funniest thing I've heard for today actually.

Anyways. Just put in the Windows CD and follow the instructions, if you nolonger want the RedHat that is.