From: "Arthur Pemberton" <dalive flashmail com>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:36 AM
Subject: Re: help installing Fedora 3

Jamie wrote:

ok people I am very new to Linux Distros but i did manage to install
Mandrake Linux 10.1 Community. I am not liking the distro too well due
to the fees you have to pay for packages or upgrades on packages....If
someone can help me to install FC3 I would be extremely
greatful...Thank you all for your help.....

Jimmy

Have you already downloaded and burnined the cds?
What machine (specs) do you plan on installign Fedora on?