Re: Installing Windows after Redhat Linux is installed

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 12:31, NDUMISO MKHWANAZI wrote:

> A computer was donated to my wife's school . It has  Redhat
> Linux/Fedora preinstalled . How can you install WindowsXP and
> OfficeXP,on the computer  as this is what the kids are already familiar
> with ?

First you buy a non-upgrade copy of the XP CD, then you buy all the
applications they need, follow the instructions on the boxes and in
a few days and dozens of reboots you'll be ready to run.  If you are
interested in a free alternative, look at:
http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/
(It's still fedora, but packaged with extra educational programs and
the ability to network-boot other PCs that need no configuration.)

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com