Re: Installing Windows after Redhat Linux is installed

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 10:31, NDUMISO MKHWANAZI wrote:
> A computer was donated to my wife's school . It has  Redhat
> Linux/Fedora preinstalled . How can you install WindowsXP and
> OfficeXP,on the computer  as this is what the kids are already familiar
> with ?

Granted that M$ is what the kids are used to, but have you considered
installing a really user-friendly desktop environment like KDE and
OpenOffice.org?  In my opinion, kids will learn much more from Linux than
they will from Microsoft.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com