Re: Networked printer and FC3 not finding each other

FC3 can find the network, but when I go to the printer, I am returned with Unable to connect to SAMBA host, will retry in 60 seconds...ERROR:  Connection failed with error NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED.

The XP Home SP2 system's firewall is configured to accept UDP 137 and TCP 139 and 445.  On this system I boot into XP Home SP2 and it prints to the printer just fine.

On 4/25/05, Sam Johnson <johnsonsamc gmail com> wrote:
I have used the priter config box as I thought I said, but it still cannot find it.

On 4/24/05, Endy <endy digitalgrotto net > wrote:
Sam Johnson wrote:

> I have a networked printer hooked up to a Win XP machine, but Fedora
> isnt seeing it.  I've enabled SNB and the settings appear correct, but
> it still isnt seeing it.
>
> Thank you
> --
> Sam Johnson
>
> The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond
> them into the impossible.
>      -Arthur C. Clarke

it never auto detects the networked printer i've got set up on a win2k
box.  use the print config program and manual enter the data, thats what
i do.  Havent' had any problems