Re: squirrelmail options (fedora 3)

Already done that. But nothing shows.

Ankush Grover wrote:

On 4/26/05, John Dean <maillist jed id au> wrote:

I'm having a problem with a new install of fedora 3. When I go into
squirrelmail and check options, all I see is the Options header, but
nothing else.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks.

You need to install the pluggins.Go to /usr/share/squirrelmail/config

perl conf.pl

select pluggins 8th Options and make sure all the pluggins you want
are in the installed pluggins not in the available pluggins.

Regards

Ankush