Re: Installing Windows after Redhat Linux is installed

NDUMISO MKHWANAZI wrote:
Hello

A computer was donated to my wife's school . It has  Redhat
Linux/Fedora preinstalled . How can you install WindowsXP and
OfficeXP,on the computer  as this is what the kids are already familiar
with ?

Thanks,

Ndumi

Young people catch on naturally to new things. Their minds are more apt to learnig new things. It would be a shame to have to put $300 USD to buy the OS and $600 more to buy office.

I was amazed as to how quickly young people navigated around the GNOME desktop.

Let them learn on Linux. Save money and put into education instead of monopolistic entities.

--
	WARNING TO ALL PERSONNEL:

Firings will continue until morale improves.