Installing Windows after Redhat Linux is installed

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:20:21 UTC 2005

Actually I have found a few things that I haven't seen in ms office. For
example, in the Writer app there is a 'export to pdf' feature that I now use
quite a bit. I am sure there is a way to do this proprietarily, but I am
glad to get in the habit of using OO.o's features and not having to worry
about paying for stuff like that, downloading some plugin with limited
functionality, or (worse) buying Adobe software outright.

As far as the spreadsheet goes, I have yet to see any features that are
missing, although I haven't used it enough to see a lot of the finer
features of it. I would also be interested to know what is missing for you
in the spreadsheet program.

Marc