I can't trust evolution with my emails (at the moment)

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Wed Apr 27 17:23:31 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 18:45 +0200, Duncan Lithgow wrote:

> Is there a safe way I can reset all data, only preserving emails and
> address book? It might be some strange setting that's crept in
> unnoticed.

I'm not sure. It's easy to archive the .evolution folder and then start
from scratch. What I would do first is create a new default mail account
and then check every setting after it's created (there are more options
once the account is created than at the time it is created).

You are describing two problems; not retaining sent mail and sent mail
not being delivered. That suggests an account setting issue (IMO).
--
Multi-RBL Check:         http://www.TQMcube.com/rblcheck.htm
Kill Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm