Re: how do I set 'home' for root

On Wednesday April 27 2005 5:24 pm, Erik Hemdal wrote:
--------------------snip-----------------------long explanation of two files

> Hope this helps.  Write back for more, or contact me off list.  Erik Hemdal

Thank you very much, for your explanation, and your offer. I'm doing a lot of
reading now - these crises always serve to force-feed intense learning
curves.  Thanks to Alexander also, and everyone else who responded. Things
are either working now, or can be made to work through workarounds.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA