Re: thunderbird filters

Kenneth Geddings Jr. wrote:

ok for the life of me i cant figure out how to filter out the mailing list messages in the latest version of thunderbird (email) for this mailing list i tried to create a filter to send email with "fedora-list redhat com" that has that email in the "to" feild to my folder "fedora core mailing list" but its not working :-( any help?

do this

To or cc contains fedora-list