Re: Installing Windows after Redhat Linux is installed

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 10:05 -0500, hackmiester wrote:
> Same here; I've totally switched over to OO.o, and I am extremely satisfied
> with its spreadsheet... What do you not like?

I like OOO a lot myself (in fact, that's the only office package I've
used in a while), BUT I really miss that MS Office "paintbrush" feature,
that copies formatting attributes from one area to another. Is this
something I haven't figured out, or is it really missing?

Cheers
Steffen.