Has anyone tried a cluser configuration ?

 Hi all,

   I'm trying to build a cluster using a DELL PowerVault 220S and two DELL
PE2650 servers with PERC 3/DC controllers. I've found some info on the Red Hat
site about a $500 per node Cluster Suite (plus $ for ES or AS subscription per
node) - but very little on how it is actually set up. Is there anyone out there
who has any experience with this sort of thing under FC ?

  Thanks,
 Dave Gavin