<32822.216.154.15.148.1114651840.squirrel@webmail.look.ca>

I have a new T42 < 1 week old and I am not experiencing your problem.

A WAG might be to try switching the battery monitor from the top panel
to the bottom panel or vice-versa.  (If that fixes your problem I will
be amazed!).

Does this problem happen when you are plugged into wall power?  How many
batteries are you using?  Do you have an ultra-bay battery installed?

Charlie McVeigh
cmcveigh adelphia net