Re: <32822.216.154.15.148.1114651840.squirrel@webmail.look.ca>

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 10:57 -0400, Charlie McVeigh wrote:
> I have a new T42 < 1 week old and I am not experiencing your
problem.

> A WAG might be to try switching the battery monitor from the top panel
> to the bottom panel or vice-versa.  (If that fixes your problem I will
> be amazed!).
>
> Does this problem happen when you are plugged into wall power?  How
many
> batteries are you using?  Do you have an ultra-bay battery installed?
>
> Charlie McVeigh
> cmcveigh adelphia net

No offense but, given that you seemingly changed the OP subject and
didn't quote any relevant text, how is anyone to know what on earth you
are responding to?

Sorry for the faux pas.  I was responding to the digest form that I was
reading and I screwed the pooch with my mail settings.

I will repost to the correct thread.

--
Charlie McVeigh
cmcveigh adelphia net