Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 330

> From: Charlie McVeigh <cmcveigh adelphia net>
> Subject: Re: Trackpoint and Battery indicator???
>
> I have a new T42 < 1 week old and I am not experiencing your problem.
>
> A WAG might be to try switching the battery monitor from the top panel
> to the bottom panel or vice-versa.  (If that fixes your problem I will
> be amazed!).
>
> Does this problem happen when you are plugged into wall power?  How many
> batteries are you using?  Do you have an ultra-bay battery installed?

I tried the top/bottom panels already, no change. Weird...
I wonder if the battery monitor pokes stuff from the BIOS that interferes
with the mous interrupts? This is a R31, one battery, no ultra-bay, seems
to happen with or without the charger plugged-in.

 Francois Ouellette
<fouellet idirect com>